We are pleased to announce the release of the Beta 7 of C#/XAML for HTML5!
This new version adds support for ResourceDictionary, MergedDictionaries, Ellipse, Line, and Path controls, CompositeTransform, Migration Tips, and a lot more! (read below for details)
- If you are among the registered Beta testers (registration is free at: http://www.cshtml5.com), you should have received an email titled “New Beta 7 released” that contains your private download link. If you haven’t received it, please look inside your “Spam” folder, and if you still cannot find it, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Path, Ellipse, and Line controls
- Support for ResourceDictionary, MergedDictionaries, and XAML files both with and without code-behind
- Ability to reference any DLL compiled with CSHTML5 (Pro)
- “Migration Tips” in the XAML Editor (for more easily migrating Silverlight and WPF projects to CSHTML5)
- CompositeTransform, RotateTransform, ScaleTransform, SkewTransform…
- DateTime.Parse, DateTime.TryParse, Boolean.Parse, and Boolean.TryParse
- Support for system types in XAML (eg. <sys:Double>43</sys:Double>)
- Support for direct content in <TextBlock>, <Color>, <FontFamily>, etc.
- Shorter generated JS file names
- Char.IsUpper and Char.IsLower
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed WCF issue that prevented passing Integer and DateTime values via SOAP web services
- Fixed “Path too long” errors when building an Android app using PhoneGap
- Fixed “Path too long” errors during compilation
- Fixed issue with browser caching that prevented the produced app from refreshing to the latest build
- Fixed issues when referencing two assemblies with the same name but a different version or Full Qualified Name
- Fixed issue where the Setup program could install some files to the wrong location
- Uninstalling CSHTML5 now correctly removes the Project Templates and Item Templates
- Removed warning when using CSHTML5 Item Templates for the first time
- Removed misleading error messages that appeared when compilation failed
- Removed warnings that were related to temporarily generated code
- Other minor fixes. If you find any other issues, please report it on the forums or contact us at email@example.com
Check out the updated Showcase app for new demos (Path, Ellipse, and Line controls).
Be sure to vote for your most wanted features on UserVoice.
The C#/XAML for HTML5 Team